Thursday, February 28, 2019

I first went to Thailand in 2012, it is a beautiful country, I dream of do something there, but I didn't knew what to do or how to start it, but I always dreamed of living and doing a business there, kept on dreaming, suddenly my mind asked me to study gem industry, and I studied about gems, my road was not a happy one, it was full with obstacles, faced to so many troubles, people cheated me, lost money, but I kept on dreaming, never thought of giving up, I'm now 44 and now I live in Thailand in my own apartment worth more than 30 million rupees, that's life don't give up in what ever comes to you, people give up easily, this is the problem in all sri lankens,so don't give up, keep dreaming and work for it, don't waste your thoughts on rubbish feelings, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment